Colorado State Off-Campus HousingRent College Pads works hard to help college students at Colorado State University find the best off-campus housing options near Colorado State University. Whether you are looking for houses for rent or an apartment near Colorado State University, Rent College Pads is your number one resource for Colorado State University off-campus student housing.
Finding apartments at Colorado State University has always been a chore. At Rent College Pads we're fixing that. All of our off-campus housing options have been verified and approved by our diligent team of campus managers. We even follow up with you and the landlord to make sure you've found your perfect house. Because there are so many options to consider before making a responsible renting decision, check out our Colorado State University University apartment hunting guide below.
The ideal time to start searching for off-campus housing is in October but worry not, because you can still start your search in December and beat the crowds. The peak number of students search in January and February. Therefore, starting your search before New Year’s is ideal in avoiding all of those other pesky applicants and find the house that is the best fit for you.
Rent In Fort Collins, CO
One word. Roommates. You’re either one of two people: someone who has had a decent experience with their roommates or you’re someone who shudders at this very word. Let’s face it, no one really wants to have a roommate, but having them is necessary to save money. Therefore, I’ve included a chart below that depicts the average price per bedroom in Fort Collins, so you can figure out what you can afford, and what you might have to settle on having a roommate for. By far the cheapest option is to share a space with 3 other people; this knocks the average price per room down to $403. The next cheapest alternative would be to share a home with 2 others for an average of $557 per person. However, if you have the money to spend on having a home to yourself, these spaces generally come with an impressive list of amenities, community, and social features.
Here’s a breakdown of the average prices per bedroom in Fort Collins, CO for off-campus housing:
Fortunately for Fort Collins residents, there’s no lack of amazing dining options around town! We normally don’t include such a large number of restaurants, but we felt it necessary in this case. The eateries here are so diverse that there’s surely something for everyone’s taste buds. Whether you’re looking for Cajun, Greek, or vegetarian restaurants, Fort Collins has it all!
Here are a few of our top recommendations:
2. Silver Grill Cafe
3. Café Vino
5. Snooze an A.M. Eatery
6. The Colorado Room
7. Café De’ Bangkok
8. Choice City Butcher & Deli
2. Coopersmith’s Pub & Brewing
3. The Mayor of Old Town
4. The Crown Pub
5. Avogardo’s Number
Not everything fun needs to be expensive – these activities are our proof. With a variety of botanical gardens, reservoirs, and trails, these activities allow students to explore beyond their “newest additions” Netflix queues and experience the natural gems of Fort Collins.
1. Camp at Cache La Poudre Wilderness
2. Hike at the Horsetooth Mountain Open Space
3. Raft at the Cache La Poudre Wilderness with the Mountain Whitewater Descents; a tour guide company
4. Visit the Annual Flower Trial Garden at the W.D. Holley Plant Environmental Research Center
5. Sightseeing on the Fort Collins Trolley – Located on West Mountain Avenue
Well-known for its plethora of outdoors activities, Fort Collins is a city that draws crowds in from all over the country to raft, hike, or camp. Whether you’re staying for a week, or are a long-term resident, it’s impossible not to explore all of the activities Fort Collins has to offer.
Here are a few of our top recommendations:
Looking for something to do?
1. Visit the Global Village Museum of Arts and Cultures: Showcases a variety of international folk art
2. Shop in the Historic Old Town: Cafes, boutiques, galleries, and more
3. Tour the Anheuser Busch Brewery –Budweiser: One of the brand’s largest breweries. See how beer is created or attend a taste testing tour to sample the beer at different stages in the fermentation process.
4. Explore the Fort Collins Museum of Discovery: A museum of the natural and social history of Fort Collins
5. Visit the Center for Fine Art Photography: Non-profit exhibition center that features a variety of contemporary art
Search By Bedrooms
- Studio Apartments Near Colorado State University
- One Bedroom Apartments Near Colorado State University
- Two Bedroom Apartments Near Colorado State University
- Three Bedroom Apartments Near Colorado State University
- Four Bedroom Apartments Near Colorado State University
- 5+ Bedroom Apartments Near Colorado State University