PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIFIC PARKING INFORMATION
This solid 1926 Period Revival building was constructed by architect/builder Erich Schroeder. Features include discreet side entrance, leaded glass windows, and limestone trim, decorative medallions, multi-colored ceramic tile floors. Residences have wood floors, coffered ceilings, multiple closets and a separate dining/office area. Located just four blocks South of UWM it is on a major public transportation route.