PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT SPECIFIC PARKING INFORMAITON
This three story 1926 Period Revival red brick building was designed and built by the architect Erich Schroeder. In fact, Schroder and his wife lived in unit two. The building features a side entrance framed with limestone and a street facade with a red barrel tile pent roof and limestone trim. Units include hardwood floors, separate formal dining areas and abundant closet space.